New Student Online Enrollment
2017-2018 New to District Registration will open July 11, 2017!
In order to enroll your child as a new student in Cedar Hill
ISD, please complete the following steps:
***Online Registration will open July 11, 2017***
STEP 2: Start the online application.
- Completely new to the district parents/guardians will get started by clicking here to create an account.
- Parents/Guardians enrolling a new student with a sibling currently/formerly enrolled in Cedar Hill ISD may skip to Skyward Family Access using their current account.
STEP 3: Complete your New Student's enrollment.
***This step will need to be completed once campuses re-open after August 1, 2017!***
Enrollment for your student(s) takes place at the campus of assignment when the required documents are verified after the online application is completed. Your campus of assignment is determined by the parent’s or legal guardian’s permanent place of residency. Click here to see attendance zones.
In order to complete enrollment, you will need to make sure you have all the Required Documents.
- Parent/Legal Guardian's Government Issued Photo Identification
- Proof of Residency in the form of a current electric, gas, water bill or lease agreement. Multiple family households where the parent/guardian does not have Proof of Residency documentation in their name, will need to provide a Dual Residency Form as your proof of Residency. Click here for Dual Residency Form
Student's Social Security Card
Student's Shot Record ( must show student's name)
- Student's Certified Birth Certificate
- Student's Prior Year Report Card/Transcript **Failure to bring this documentation could delay the receipt of the student's schedule**
Please note: Students are NOT considered enrolled until all documents have been received by the campus. Completing the online enrollment application does NOT guarantee enrollment.
Have more questions on New Student Online Registration? Click Here for a list of frequently asked questions.