The Cedar Hill Independent School District Police Department provides the Longhorn Experience while supporting the District's mission by developing and maintaining a collaborative partnership with schools, parents and the community in helping to educate and produce graduates who are fully enabled to successfully engage as responsible and contributing members of our rapidly changing society.
How we serve you:
- Assisting campus administrators in providing safe and secure campuses
- Enforcing all laws, including Board Rules & Regulations, municipal ordinances, county ordinances, and state laws within the territorial boundaries of the District, when it affects the safety and welfare of the students, employees and/or District property
- Maintain direction and control of the school crossing guard program
- Enforcing school zone traffic laws, when reduced school zone speed limits are in effect
- Cedar Hill ISD police officers have the primary responsibility for law enforcement on all property owned, leased, or rented by the District.
- When Cedar Hill ISD police officers are working with officers of the Cedar Hill Police Department, the jurisdiction of the Cedar Hill ISD police officers also include all territories within the jurisdiction of the City of Cedar Hill police officers.
CHISD Police Department
Address: 504 East Beltline Road
Cedar Hill TX 75104
Lead Security Supervisor/
Crossing Guard Coordinator