From the President's Desk
Hello Collegiate Family!
Welcome to the 2017-2018 School Year!
Cedar Hill Collegiate Academy and High School PTSA are a strong and supportive community and are enthusiastic about the upcoming school year. The PTSA has many plans for this year and we welcome volunteers from all parents, faculty, and our community. Our 2017-2018 Board and Chairs:
- President – Michelle Brown
- Vice President – Latoya Dyer
- Membership 2nd VP – Stephanie “Jazzy” Doakes
- Secretary – Chaval Amalbert
- Treasurer – Tanika Pierce
- Historian- Skyla Webber (Academy scholar) and Alan Brown (High School)
- Council Delegate – Anissa Malone
- Fundraising Chair – Nadra McCain
- Hospitality Chair – Monica Williams
- Parent Education Chair– VACANT
- Volunteer Chair- Helen Webber
- Communications Chair- Laura Beil
- Scholarship Chair - VACANT
- Teacher Reps - Richard Anderson and Alejandro Perez
Please note our schedule of meetings! All meetings will take place at the Collegiate campus at 7 pm in the cafeteria unless otherwise specified. Please look for more information about each meeting closer to the date. Meanwhile, mark your calendars for October 26, November 11 (we will have a quick meeting before the Parent University event), February 22 and April 19.
The PTSA is as strong as its members. It takes a Village of many people coming together to make this local PTSA a success. There will be plenty of opportunities to volunteer this year and we hope you can join us for some of those events. Feel free to send questions, ideas, and suggestions to email@example.com. We look forward to seeing you soon.
Michelle Brown PTSA President