Special Olympics Spring Games 2017
The Special Olympics Texas: Greater Dallas Spring Games is an area-wide competition for athletes with intellectual disabilities and includes over 1,000 athletes competing in Athletics, Soccer, and Tennis. The event will be held at Cedar Hill High School at the football stadium.
- Friday: Athletics (Development Events & Relays), Soccer Games, Tennis Individual Skills
- Saturday All Day: Athletics, Soccer Games, and Tennis Matches
- Opening Ceremonies: 8:45 a.m.
- Athlete Village: 10:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- Awards: Immediately following completion of race/heat/event.
Phone: 972-291-1581 ext.4316
Cedar Hill High School
1 Longhorn Blvd.
Cedar Hill, Tx 75104The zipcode must be numeric with at least five numbers.