Tuesday, March 28th - 4th Grade Writing and 5th Grade Math
Wednesday, March 29th - 5th Grade Reading
On testing days:
- Visitors will not be permitted to come eat lunch with students.
- Avoid doctor/dental appointments of any kind for 3-5th graders.
- Avoid early pick-up or late arrivals. The STAAR tests are timed and interruptions to the testing time frame are to be avoided at all costs.
- Send your child with healthy snacks and a jacket/sweatshirt to help them during testing.
- Ensure that your child is in bed at an appropriate hour to get adequate rest.
- Encourage your child to eat some protein for breakfast if possible so they are not hungry.
- Wish them luck and send them lots of love on testing days!