Monday, May 8th - 3rd Grade Math, 4th Grade Math and 5th Grade Math Retest
Tuesday, May 9th - 3rd Grade Reading, 4th Grade Reading and 5th Grade Reading Retest
Wednesday, May 10th - 5th Grade Science
On testing days:
- Visitors will not be permitted to come eat lunch with students.
- Avoid doctor/dental appointments of any kind for 3 - 5th graders.
- Avoid early pick-up or late arrivals. The STAAR tests are timed and interruptions to the testing time frame are to be avoided at all costs.
- Send your child with healthy snacks and a jacket/sweatshirt to help them during testing.
- Ensure that your child is in bed at an appropriate hour to get adequate rest.
- Encourage your child to eat some protein for breakfast if possible so they are not hungry.
- Wish them luck and send them lots of love on testing days.