Thank you so much for your interest in attending Cedar Hill Collegiate Prep for your PK - 5th grade scholar! Attending a mandatory information parent meeting for new applicants at Collegiate Prep is required in participating in this exciting experience. Please select a date to attend. Meeting dates are as follows:
January 4, 2018 @ 6pm
January 6, 2018 @ 10am
January 12, 2018 @ 6pm
January 17, 2018 @ 6pm
January 22, 2018 @ 6pm
January 30, 2018 @ 6pm
The following admission checklist will help guide you through this process:
- We are using an online program (SchoolMint) to manage all applications for new scholars. A parent or legal guardian must complete the new scholar online application. Incomplete applications will not be considered for admission to Cedar Hill Collegiate Preparatory Elementary School.
- Items to be uploaded as part of the application:
- Previous school year’s assessment results, including STAAR.
- Current report card (most recently issued)
- Current attendance report if attendance is not indicated on report card
- If appropriate, current Individual Education Program (IEP), Section 504 Plan, LPAC documentation, Gifted & Talented documentation, and/or Health Services Plan.
- Two Teacher Recommenders/References (current Math & current English/Language Arts Teachers) are required as part of the application packet.
- Certificate of Attendance to verify attendance at one of the informational sessions offered during the application period.
- The deadline for all applications and documents is February 3, 2018 by 11:59pm. Incomplete applications will not be reviewed for admission to Cedar Hill Collegiate Prep.
- Please click here to begin. chisd.schoolmint.net.
If you have any questions, please contact:
Professional School Counselor
Cedar Hill Collegiate Preparatory Elementary School
975 Pickard Dr.
Cedar Hill, TX 75104
** Parent tours are by appointment. Please contact Sonja White (firstname.lastname@example.org).